Document ID: SX122019/ Created On: May 18, 2015/ Updated On: May 18, 2015
The AppSense console load slowly when internet connection is not available.
When assemblies are Authenticode signed they need to verified, when the CA certificate is not present on the same machine the verification requires internet access. If the machine does not have internet access, the operation might timeout waiting to connect.
Edit the Management Console configuration file located at the following path:
(e.g for the Management Center C:\Program Files\AppSense\Management Center\Console\ManagementConsole.exe.config).
Verify the existence of the runtime section as last in the configuration section:
- Management Center 8.0.*
- Management Center 8.1 (up to 8.1.406)
- Application Manager 8.0.*
- Environment Manager 8.0.*
- Application Manager 8.3 (And Above)
- Environment Manager 8.1 (And Above)
- Management Center 8.1.406 (And Above)